There are so many ways you too can be involved in bat conservation!
- Volunteer - You can join our team of dedicated volunteers that are involved in all aspects of our organization from animal care to education and special events.
- Donate – Support bat conservation and research with a generous donation, which will help researchers learn more about White-nose Syndrome or provide live animal programs for low-income schools.
- Educate – Share your love of bats with others!
- Adopt-a-Bat – Help us care for one of our rescued animals at the Bat Zone.
- Become a Member – Join us in our mission to preserve bats and their habitats.